New Balance Numeric "NM358" (Tan/Red/Yellow)
Pro Skateboarder Arto Saari’s demands of a shoe culminate in the New Balance Numeric 358. A clean, asymmetric design with subtle details to enhance breathability, grip and board control, the 358 skate shoe sits on a modified version of our reliable vulcanized soles for superior board feel.
The 358 features a polyurethane insert for additional support and cushioning, and is constructed from premium suede.
• Closed cell polyurethane (PU) insert protection provides super impact protection and consistent fit
• Genuine Gum rubber or N-durance® rubber outsole for superior grip and durability
• Internal hidden toe protection for added durability
• N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
• Perforated N for ventilation on medial side
• Printed rubber toe cap
• Tapered crating in heel for weight reduction with pliable lasting board for support. • Minimal forefoot rubber for enhanced board feel